Time Is Still Marching On

Hello all.

It's been a long time.  As in since October.  And to be fully honest, I didn't think I'd ever come back to blogging.

Anyway, here I am, hello, nice to see you, does anyone have cake?

In all seriousness, I'm not sure where this is going to end up - I may stick with blogging, I may not, I may completely change what I post about, I may not.  Like my life, it's all in limbo and requiring far too much thought.  Unlike my life, it's online.

Just kidding.

My life is mostly online, with homework and all.
*coughs*

So, I guess this post is to say that I'm back..?  But conditionally.  If things happen and I can't handle this, then it goes.  My mental, emotional, and physical health have to be my priorities right now, honestly.  I'll try to be more active with reading and commenting, but that's also conditional.  We'll see how this goes, y'all.  To be honest, I'm kind of terrified of it.  But running away from your fears just gives them the chance to hit you in the back, where you're most vulnerable.  And yes, I know I sound like a Hallmark card.

Anyway, let's do this and see if it works.

Tentatively back,
Brianna

Comments

  1. *hands you cake* Good to see you back again, Brianna!! Hope everything is going well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hands you cake too* I was just thinking about you, Bri. Do what you need to do. <3 I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs you and then gives you cake like everyone else is doing* Now you have three slices of cake. ;)
    Anyway, I'm so happy to see that you are blogging again. And don't worry...I promise you, it will all end well in the end.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gives you chocolate cake for variety* Good to see you! And hey, you do what you need to do. We'll still be here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BRIANNA IS BACK!!!! *bakes twenty seven cakes* I'm so excited to see you back in the blogosphere! But only stay if you can, if you want to. Your health is top priority. And though we're excited to have you back, we'll understand if you need to leave again. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. BRIANNA. YAY, HELLO, HI, SO HAPPY SO SEE YOUUUUU. Hope this works out for you, but definitely prioritize your health. <3

    I was so excited to see a new post by you! Again, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you don't know how happy I am to know you are OK. I didn't think you were still alive in all honesty and I REALLY missed you. A LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back, I hope you feel better soon. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your input!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - The Hobbit

The Tag That Must Not Be Named

Ordinary People, Extraordinary Stories