I'm Not Dead - Yet

Hello all.

It's been a while.  And I'm sorry for that.  I'm not going to try and explain everything, but it hasn't been the easiest couple months.  A lot of stress, and a lot of other things.  Tonight is the first time in a long time that I've actually felt capable of typing out a post, so I'm taking advantage of that.

Anyway.  Enough of "Unnecessary Explanations with Brianna," let's move on to the actual point of this.  Which is to say that, with all that's going on, I won't be around much.  I'm terribly sorry, but I need a break.  A semi-permanent one.  So, goodbye for now, everyone.  I'll be back when I can, but there are no guarantees on when.  Good luck and God bless, you all.  I miss you, but I can't handle this too, at least right now.  Maybe I'll see you again - hopefully sooner than later.

Thanks for reading, y'all.  Goodbye for now.  And I wish you all the best.

Brianna


Comments

  1. Glad to hear from you, Brianna! And I’m sorry the last few months have been hard. I’ll be praying for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that life has been rough lately. I understand needing to take a break from it . . . but I'll miss ya too. I enjoyed our conversations on my blog, and I'm sorry I didn't repay that by commenting more on your blog. Hope things get better for you. If you ever need to talk to someone, I'm available.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your input!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - The Hobbit

The Tag That Must Not Be Named

Ordinary People, Extraordinary Stories