Quick Request

Hey y'all, this isn't a scheduled post, or anything, really.  My apologies.  I'm working on stuff.

Anyway.

I'm sure most, if not all, of you have heard about Hurricane Florence.  It's going to hit the East Coast of the US, and it's supposed to hit very hard.  I know some of you live out that way, and I have a very good friend who's in Maryland.  And I'm worried about all of you.  So I'd like to ask y'all to join me in praying.

Pray for safety for everyone affected.
Pray that the storm would lose strength.
Pray that the storm would make ground where it will do the least damage.
Pray that God protects everyone in the storm's path.

And pray for anything else that God puts on your heart.  But please join me in praying for this situation.  Spread the word.  Get other people to pray too.  Let's call out to the only One who is all-powerful, all-knowing, and completely perfect, and ask Him to intervene in this.  And in the end, His plan will be carried out, but "The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help" (Psalm 34:17, NLT).  So, let's call out to Him together.

Thanks.

Brianna

Comments

  1. I’m not on the East Coast, but prayers are coming their way! Hopefully everyone stays safe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone stays safe.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Central North Carolina. The thing is supposed to hit North Carolina on Thursday. I expect a heck of a lot of rain, and possible power outages. I am worried a bit about a tree right outside my house that could be a hazard though. It's not just the coastal parts though. Areas that have a lot of woods around them are at risk. It looks completly crazy . The weather station says possible flooding and high winds. I guess i should brace for possible being without air conditiong . which is gonna be miserable. The storm is no joke be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for everyone on the east coast right now. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Especially to those who are in the Carolinas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God can make that storm pass. I'll be praying. - June

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're praying. My brother's best friend's fiance lives 35 miles inland in SC, and her family decided not to evacuate. I also have good friends who live in Georgia and several very good friends who are in college in southern states. Praying for them, praying for the emergency personnel, praying that the Ruler of Heaven and earth changes the direction of the storm, praying the storm dissipates. Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right? Genesis 18:25


    Abilene <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your input!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - The Hobbit

The Tag That Must Not Be Named

Ordinary People, Extraordinary Stories