A Sincere Apology

Yes, I know I haven't been posting.  Believe me, I don't like it.  However, I'm currently going through a very busy time, and I'm barely keeping up with other things.  So, this is an apology for being absent without notice.  I promise I'll be back!  Also, I'm sorry for not keeping up with all your amazing blogs.  I miss it very much.

However, once life goes back to a more normal level of stress and work, I'm going to attempt to post at least once a week.  *tries really hard not to reconsider*

So, there you have it.  I've been a terrible blogger, I'm going to be AWOL for a bit, and I'm going to actually try to be consistent!  Only one of those should be surprising.  😉

How are y'all doing?  Life treating you well?

Brianna



Comments

  1. It's totally fine! I understand your predicament.
    I can't wait for your next post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, Brianna. When I first started blogging I barely blogged at all (well I didn't blog as much as I do now.) But you don't need to worry at all.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about going AWOL, Brianna. All bloggers do it from time to time. Life gets really crazy for all of us to handle at times. We'll be here after the storms go through :)

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, life happens to the best of us! ;D Life will be treating me well after I finish all my midterms :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do whatever's best for you--we all understand and have been there. Have a blessed break, and I hope life gets less stressful for you, my friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand - life throws you through a curve ball sometimes. Keep fighting the good fight and drop by when you can.
    You are loved, darling. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! I tagged you over on my blog, if you want to do it when you get back :)!

    Rejoicing in Hope,
    Bri from forget-not-his-benefits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, y'all! It meant a lot to read these, and I really appreciate every single one of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate your input!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - The Hobbit

The Tag That Must Not Be Named

Ordinary People, Extraordinary Stories